Tour de Cambridge
$55 | 2PM | 2.5-3 Hours | See Harvard and MIT!
Head across the river and see the Cambridge side, including hot spots like Harvard and MIT!
Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour
Renowned as one of America’s most bicycle-friendly cities, you will experience the atmosphere and appeal of Cambridge as only possible on two wheels. Touted as “Boston’s Left Bank,” Cambridge is a hotspot of arts and home to MIT and Harvard University.
This extensive tour, designed to show you the best of Cambridge, includes:
- Harvard Square, the heart of America’s oldest university
- The beautiful Charles River, with views of the Boston Skyline
- The Stata Center, Frank Gehry’s only building in Massachusetts
- The famous Longfellow Bridge
- MIT, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology
All of our Cambridge bike tours include an individually-fitted bicycle, helmet, water, and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who leads you on your travels. From the cycling paths on the Charles River to the booming industry of Kendall Square, this tour shows you the most exciting and vibrant parts of Cambridge!
Want an extra boost? E-bike upgrades are available for this tour! You’ll have the option to upgrade during the booking process for just $35. Please note you must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike.
• 2 p.m.
• 2.5 -3 hours long
• 12 -14 miles
- About half of the biking on this tour is on bike/pedestrian paths (away from cars) along the Charles River. This tour is not recommended for those who are not comfortable cycling on city streets, but we welcome families with children who are 10 and older and are confident cyclists. Younger riders or those less comfortable on two wheels are encouraged to take our Tour de Boston. We do not allow tandem bikes, Burley trailers, or trail-a-bikes on this tour.
Please call us at 617-670-0637 for additional information.
- Is this tour good for beginner riders and young children?
No. This tour rides about 60% on city streets including some areas without bike lanes. Guests looking for an easier tour with very little street riding should consider the Tour de Boston.
- Do you offer private tours for families or groups?
Yes! Please refer to our Private Tours page for more details. Minimum orders and additional fees will apply.
- Does this tour go into Harvard Square?
Yes! This bike tour explores the Harvard Yard and Harvard Square areas.