The perfect counterpart to the City View Tour, it’s the Tour de Cambridge! On this tour, you’ll cross the Charles River and enter the City of Cambridge. Renowned as one of America’s most bicycle-friendly cities, you will experience the atmosphere and appeal of Cambridge as only possible on two wheels. Touted as “Boston’s Left Bank,” Cambridge is a hotspot of arts, technology, and academia.
This extensive tour, specifically designed to show you the overall experience of Cambridge, includes:
- Harvard Square, the heart of America’s oldest university
- The beautiful Charles River
- The Stata Center, Frank Gehry’s only building in Massachusetts
- The famous Longfellow Bridge
- MIT, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The Tour de Cambridge tour is $55 per guest, and includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water, and of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 2.5-3 hours long and covers 11-13 miles. From the cycling paths on the Charles River to the booming industry of Kendall Square, this tour will show you the most exciting and vibrant parts of Cambridge!