Funway to Fenway
$119 | 2-2.5 Hours | Includes a tour of Fenway Park!
Take in views of Boston and Cambridge from the Charles River, then go on a VIP tour of Fenway Park!
Baseball Fans’ Boston Bike Tour
- The North End – Boston’s Italian and oldest residential neighborhood
- The Charles River Esplanade
- The Christian Science Center
- Huntington Avenue Grounds – home of the first World Series and the Cy Young statue
- And of course, historic Fenway Park
Want an extra boost? E-bike upgrades are available for this tour! You’ll have the option to upgrade during the booking process for just $35. Please note you must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike.
Please note that we are now offering the Funway to Fenway Tour route as a Private Tour. Call 617.670.0637 for inquiries.
This bike tour through Boston is perfect for those looking to combine the best parts of our classic City View Tour with an afternoon at “America’s Most Beloved Ballpark.”
Fans, this is your chance to get up-close and personal to all the action! Enter the ballpark before the general public; the first stop is the field’s warning track (weather permitting), then go back in time… as we travel through the Red Sox Hall of Fame. This experience concludes up high atop the fabled Green Monster!
Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who leads you on your travels, and includes VIP access to Fenway Park – which is not available to the public! The bicycle tour takes you from the bustling streets of downtown to the serene bike paths on the Charles River, ending with a glimpse into the storied history of America’s favorite pastime. This tour shows you the best of Boston (and Fenway) by bicycle!
- 2 p.m.
- 2-2.5 hours long
- 8-10 miles
- While our guides provide water, you might consider bringing a sports drink or snack. In the summer months, sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended. We do not allow tandem bikes, Burley trailers, or trail-a-bikes on this tour.
- Funway to Fenway is only offered on days with 7:10 p.m. or 7:15 p.m. home games. Tours depart from Urban AdvenTours at 2 p.m. and the tour of Fenway Park begins at 4 p.m. The tour does NOT return to Urban AdvenTours’ headquarters and does NOT include a ticket to the game. Guests who wish to attend the game after the conclusion of the tour should purchase a game ticket in advance.
- You may keep your bike until 10 a.m. the following day or leave it at the conclusion of the tour. Please let your guide know if you’d like to keep your bike after the tour of Boston prior to leaving the shop!
It is customary to tip your tour guide at the conclusion of the tour for a job well done.
Please call us at 617-670-0637 for more information.