City View Tour
10AM 2PM | 2.5-3 Hours | Our Flagship Tour!
The City View Tour covers the best of Boston and many of its famous neighborhoods and sights.
Tour de Cambridge
$55 | 2PM | 2.5-3 Hours | See Harvard and MIT!
Head across the river and see the Cambridge side, including hot spots like Harvard and MIT!
Emerald Necklace Tour
$75 | 10AM | 3.5-4 Hours | Our Fall-Foliage Tour!
This 15+ mile tour will show you the natural beauty of the Emerald Necklace park system!
Interested in cycling Boston? Urban AdvenTours offers daily bike tours of Boston, Cambridge and the surrounding cities and towns! From rich historical stories to anecdotes you’ll never find in a history book, our professional Boston tour guides offer a wealth of knowledge about our city. Click on any of the tours below to learn more, or click here to download our free bike map of the city.
Things you should know about our Boston bike tours:
- We offer daily tours, but not every tour is offered every day. Check our Calendar for availability.
- Reservations are nonrefundable, but can be rescheduled with 48 hours’ notice.
- Tours are all-inclusive! You only need to bring yourself, some comfortable clothing, and we do the rest, including photos!
- Tours run rain or shine, unless the weather is too dangerous to ride in. If that happens, we’ll call you with rescheduling options.
- E-bike upgrades are available! You’ll have the option to upgrade during the booking process for just $35. Please note you must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike.
Looking for something unique or extra-special? We also do Private and Group Tours! Click or call to find out more.
Tour & Rental Rescheduling Policy
We strive to make every bike tour an unforgettable experience. We guarantee every reservation and work hard to ensure that our shop is staffed and ready to serve you. When planning your trip, please take the same considerations and let us know as soon as possible if your plans change. We will contact you if there is an issue with your reservation.
- Tour and rental reservations are nonrefundable because your space on tour or bike in the fleet is guaranteed.
- If you are unable to attend a tour or make your rental reservation, you may reschedule your booking or take a gift certificate if you do not know when you will be able to return.
- Rescheduling requests are subject to availability and are processed at the sole discretion of the employee making the transaction.
- Rescheduling requests within 48 hours of scheduled tour date will be subject to a fee of $15 per ticket to reschedule.
- Reservations may be rescheduled only once, subject to the discretion of the UA employee processing the transaction.
- Reservations made within 48 hours of a scheduled event are final and cannot be changed.
- Failure to arrive 30 minutes before your tour’s departure time may result in your space on the Boston tour being given away. You will not receive a refund or credit for your tour. Late arrivals will not be caught up to the tour.