Urban AdvenTours offers daily bike tours of Boston and the surrounding cities and towns! From rich historical stories to anecdotes you’ll never find in a history book, our professional tour guides offer a wealth of knowledge about our city. Click on any of the tours below to learn more!
Things you should know about our tours:
- We offer daily tours, but not every tour is offered every day. Check our Calendar for availability.
- Reservations are nonrefundable, but can be rescheduled with 48 hours notice. For full details please see our rescheduling policy.
- Tours are all-inclusive – you only need to bring yourself, some comfortable clothing, and we do the rest.
- Coming on one of our tours? Print your waiver off before and save time! Click here: Waiver
Tour & Rental Rescheduling Policy
We strive to make every tour an unforgettable experience. We guarantee every reservation and work hard to ensure that our shop is staffed and ready to serve you. When planning your trip, please take the same considerations and let us know as soon as possible if your plans change. We will contact you if there is an issue with your reservation.
- Tour & Rental reservations are nonrefundable because your space on tour or bike in the fleet is guaranteed.
- If you are unable to attend a tour, you may reschedule, or take a gift certificate if you do not know when you will be able to return.
- Rescheduling requests are subject to availability and are processed at the sole discretion of the employee making the transaction.
- Rescheduling requests within 48 hours of scheduled tour date will be subject to a fee of $15 per ticket to reschedule.
- Reservations may be rescheduled only once, subject to the discretion of the UA employee processing the transaction.
- Reservations made within 48 hours of a scheduled event are final and cannot be changed.
- Failure to arrive 30 minutes before your tour’s departure time may result in your space on tour being given away. You will not receive a refund or credit for your tour. Late arrivals will not be caught up to the tour.