Need a rental bike for the 2017 Northeastern University Husky Hunt? You’re in the right place!
Don’t need convincing? Just dial us up at 617-670-0637.
Wait, what is this all about?
Urban AdvenTours is proud to once again sponsor Northeastern University’s annual Husky Hunt. We are offering discounted bike rentals and 20% off or more on most items* in the shop! Cover more ground, more efficiently, and have fun doing it! You’ll learn new ways to get around, discover places you never knew existed, and may just want to keep that bike for the rest of your life.
Hybrid Bikes are $40 for the hunt, and groups of 5 or more save $5 off each bike. Due to popular demand we are extending pickup and drop off hours for the hunt – you may pick up on Friday before 6, and return on Sunday anytime before 10. Bikes include locks, helmets, and maps. Due to a limited supply, lights will be included for the first 50 reservations. If reserving online, select only the amount of lights that you need and they will be pre-installed on your bikes. We have inexpensive lights ($20/pair) for purchase at our shop if you don’t make it into the first 50.
Want something faster or tougher? You can take 15% off any other rental bike type (tandem, road, or mountain: see options on the menu above) by calling us at 617-670-0637.
Important notes and FAQ’s:
- You may pick up your bikes between 2pm and 6:00pm on FRIDAY
- If you are booking as a group, ALL members of the group must be present and signed in before ANY of you can pick up bikes. No exceptions.
- Please let us know how tall all members of your group are. This will assist us in making sure your bikes are ready to go when you arrive.
- You may return on Saturday before 6pm, or before 10am on Sunday. If you fail to return your bike by that time you WILL be charged for an extra day. We are opening special hours on Sunday, just for you! Please don’t make us sit around and be bored.
- What happens if my bike is stolen? You are responsible for the safety, security, and proper storage of all rented property while it is in your possession. In other words, if your bike is damaged, stolen, or lost, you will be liable for the FULL RETAIL COST of the property. Our locks are a great way to prevent theft, as is storing your bike inside.
- Do I really need lights? Yes, you really do need lights. It’s not just common sense, it’s the law. MA State Law requires the use of bicycle lights 30 minutes before sunset and 30 minutes after sunrise. You can get ticketed for it. Why take the chance? Would you drive your car around without the lights on?
Ready to reserve? Give us a call!