- Store credit will be issued for all returns.
- You must have the original receipt for your transaction. If you did not keep your receipt or lost it, we may be able to find your transaction in our system. If it is busy we may ask you to come back later so that we can serve you and our other customers better. We appreciate your consideration.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of original purchase.
- Items may be exchanged for ones of equal or lesser value. If there is a difference, the difference will be issued in the form of store credit.
- Discounted items are considered final sale, unless otherwise specified.
- Items returned or exchanged must be in re-sellable condition, i.e. unworn and unused, and they must be in their original packaging. In other words, if you wouldn’t buy the item for the same price, in the condition that it is in, you can’t return it. No exceptions.
- Returns and exchanges are processed at the sole discretion of the employee processing the return.
- Large items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. This includes but is not limited to: bikes, car racks, wheels, trainers, and baby seats.
- Absolutely no returns, exchanges, or refunds on any of the following items: Tours, rentals, gift certificates, labor, deposits, special order items, used bikes, or nutritional items.
Work Order Agreement and Conditions:
- All estimates and quotes provided are subject to change. We will make every effort to contact you and inform you of any change in cost for your work order.
- We want your bike to be perfect just as much as you do. However, sometimes things just don’t stay fixed. If a problem recurs, just come on back and we’ll see about putting it right.
- We cannot provide a warranty on flat fixes.
- We are a downtown shop with limited storage space. We reserve the right to charge storage fees (up to $5 per day) on bikes that have not been picked up for 48 hours after work is completed if we have had no communication with you. Property left on the premises for more than 90 days after work is completed will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of. Please let us know if you are unable to pick up your bike! We will be as accommodating as possible.
We appreciate your business and your understanding. Thank you for supporting your local bike shop!