Urban AdvenTours is a locally-owned small business offering bicycle tours and rentals as well as a full-service bike shop. With the continued growth of the business, we are looking to hire an assistant to aid in the management of our tour and rental operations.
Tour and Rental Associate
We are looking to hire a qualified candidate to assist in managing our tour and rental business. The Tour and Rental Associate will be working directly with our Tour and Rental Manager to facilitate customer bookings, relationships with affiliates, event and delivery planning and execution, and much more. The workload will be split between administrative duties and bike shop operations. Applicants should be skilled at multitasking and prioritization with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tour and Rentals
- Customer and affiliate contact through phone and email
- Business responses to online reviews
- Facilitate donations to local charities
- Oversee bicycle and equipment preparation for events
- Manage invoicing and billing for affiliates and events
- Community outreach at local cycling and advocacy events
- Assisting in the day-to-day tour and rental operations
- Customer service in-shop and over the phone
- Chance to assist with and/or lead tours
Cyclists with experience cycling in Boston, customer service, and fast-paced work environments encouraged to apply. Previous knowledge of FareHarbor, WordPress and Constant Contact helpful but not required. Additional language skills a plus. Familiarity with Boston, knowledge of how to get around and places to see also encouraged.